Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Too Long to Come Back?

How long is too long of an absence? Should I just start a new blog? It may have been two years since I posted, and so many things have changed, but it doesn't mean I'm not still passionate about the fuel of my days and the miles in between. Here's a quick update:

I've made a lot of food.
Cupcakes, scones, brownies, cookies, pizza, stir-fry, bread, candy, pesto, risotto, you name it. 


I ran some races.  Some short ones, some long ones, some trail ones, and some even longer one.  



I've been thrilled with my progress, and disappointed with my setbacks.  I've been vegan for months, given up sugar, and crashed hard when the sugar found its way back. I got in to graduate school, and am about to start the next chapter of my life as a runner, a student, a self-proclaimed foodie and an aspiring chef and baker.  I have new critics to test my creations and new victims to infect with the running passion.  

I'm ready to share this new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment